What data do we collect?
TurgenSec collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TurgenSec with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
TurgenSec may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Customer referrals and client calls.
How will we use your data?
TurgenSec collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you regarding on-going client work and potential security issues.
When TurgenSec processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
TurgenSec securely stores your data on AWS, taking all appropriate steps to ensure its safety.
TurgenSec will keep your data for a 6 month period if a formal request for limited access to your data is logged. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
TurgenSec would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Fupping Company Limited
- Akedan Limited
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TurgenSec from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the TurgenSec Group.
What are your data protection rights?
TurgenSec would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TurgenSec for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TurgenSec correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Turgen Sec to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TurgenSec erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TurgenSec restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TurgenSec’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TurgenSec transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 7534 496198
Or write to us: 61-63 Rochester Pl, London NW1 9JU
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TurgenSec uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – TurgenSec uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TurgenSec sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +44 7534 496198
Or write to us at: The Studio, Rochester Place, London, England, NW1 9JU
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Turgen Sec has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]
Address: The Studio, Rochester Place, London, England, NW1 9JU